【髮膠明星夢】(You're) Timeless to me 妳永遠不變



WILBUR
Styles keep a changin'
The world's re-arrangin'
But Edna, you're timeless to me
Hairlines are shorter
A beer costs a quarter
But time cannot take what comes free
潮流在往前
世界從不停歇
但寶貝,妳永遠不變
後退的髮線
和高漲的油電
無價才能戰勝時間

You're like a stinky old cheese, babe
Just gettin' riper with age
You're like a fatal disease, babe
But there's no cure 
So let this fever rage
妳就像路邊的臭豆腐
吃過才會知道滋味
妳就像那致命的病毒
一旦愛上了
就無法藥到病除

Some folks can't stand it
Say time is a bandit
But i take the opposite view
Cause when i need a lift
Time brings a gift
Another day with you
A twist or a waltz
It's all the same schmaltz
With just a change in the scenery
You'll never be old hat
That's that!
You're timeless to me
有人不明白
說時間太機掰
但我卻不會這樣看
因為當我沮喪
妳在我身旁
每天都是好時光
倫巴或恰恰
都能跳的優雅
要看是誰在我身旁
永遠不厭倦
就算
妳永遠不變

EDNA
Oh, Wilbur!
噢,親愛的
Fads keep a-fadin'
Castro's invading!
But wilbur, you're timeless to me
Hairdos are higher
Mine feels like barbed wire
But you say i'm chic as can be!
熱潮會熄滅
新聞會被河蟹
但寶貝,你永遠不變
流行都退了
我都不再美了
但你卻仍為我狂熱
You're like a rare vintage ripple
A vintage they'll never forget
So pour me a teeny weenie triple
And we can toast the fact we ain't dead yet!
I can't stop eating
Your hairline's receding
Soon there'll be nothing at all
So, you'll wear a wig
While i roast a pig
Hey! Pass that geritol
你就像一塊老古董
收藏家才知道值錢
快點為愛情來乾一杯
歡慶我們又活過一年
我停不下胃口
你擋不了禿頭
很快就變得光溜溜
把假髮戴上
我把你養胖
嘿,準備吃藥啦

Glenn miller had class
That chubby checker's a gas
But they all pass eventually
You'll never be passe
Hip hooray!
You're timel1ess to me
我愛過巨星
當過小歌迷
但就你能留在心裡
絕不會厭倦
你永遠不變

(They dance.)

EDNA
You're like a broken down chevy
All you need is a fresh coat of paint
你就像一台二手車
只是需要重新烤漆
WILBUR
And Edna, you got me goin' hot and heavy
You're fat and old, but baby, boring you ain't!
噢寶貝我要怎麼忍下去
你老又胖,但超有情趣

ILBUR & EDNA
Some folks don't get it
But we never fret it
'Cause we know that time is our friend
It's plain to see
That you're stuck with me
Until the bitter end
有人無法明白
相愛如此簡單
我們會和時間做伴
顯而易見
我們分不開
直到斷氣掰掰

And we got a kid
Who's blowin' the lid
Off the turnblad family tree
我們的小孩
聰明又可愛
光宗耀祖不意外

EDNA
You'll always hit the spot
Big shot!
You're timeless to me
全靠你瞄的準
厲害
下次擱在來

WILBUR
You'll always be du jour
Mon amour
You're timeless to me
你永遠都新鮮
我的愛
妳永遠不變
EDNA
You'll always be first string
你永遠第一名

WILBUR
Ring-a-ding-ding!
有反應!

WILBUR & EDNA
You're timeless to me
你永遠不變

EDNA
You're timeless to me
你永遠不變

WILBUR
You're timeless to me
妳永遠不變

WILBUR & EDNA
You're timeless to me!!
你永遠不變

留言