【海洋奇緣】 航向何方 How far I'll Go


I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try
看著 清澈明亮水的那方 
腦海深處總是渴望,總是會感到徬徨
希望 成為乖巧女兒模樣
但是不管時間變化,總是回到沙灘上

Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make, every road leads back
To the place I know, where I cannot go
Where I long to be
每一次轉彎,每一道步伐
每一條路上,總是回頭望
看向另一端,我無法抵達
我屬於何方


See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go
看見嗎天藍海成一線,在呼喚我
沒人會懂,有多遼闊
如果風一路上跟著飛,讓我依偎
有天我會,真正下定決心遨遊這世界

I know, everybody on this island seems so happy on this island
Everything is by design
I know, everybody on this island has a role on this island
So maybe I can roll with mine
我懂,小島就是我的故鄉,故鄉滋養我們成長
上天他自有安排
我懂,小島就是我們故鄉、人人幸福像個天堂
我還有甚麼好奢望

I can lead with pride, I can make us strong
I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?
帶領著大家,讓小島興旺
我就該滿意、不再有牽掛
但是腦海中、還有歌在唱
我還想怎樣


See the light as it shines on the sea? It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me, so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line, will I cross that line?
看見嗎那道光在水上 多閃亮
有誰張望,這片汪洋
聽起來就像在呼喚我 要去追求
追求自我 勇敢跨過,跨越那水波

See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, how far I'll go 
看見嗎天藍海正相遇,呼喚我
沒人會懂,有多遼闊
如果風一路上跟著飛,讓我依偎
有天我會,跨越一切