【火腿騎士】Twice in every show 每齣戲兩次



LADY:
But you're not alone, Arthur!
Haven't you noticed?
I've been with you all the time!
Who gave you the sword?
Who made you king?
Who helped you find the quest?
Sure, I've been offstage for far too long
But, we had that great lounge number in Act One.
And, oh! We do scat great together!
No, no, I'm no Patsy .stlyrics
But I am here to help you
And I always have been!
但是亞瑟,你不是一個人
你沒注意到嗎
我一直陪在你身邊
誰給你那把劍
誰讓你當國王
誰幫你找尋目標
當然,我下場已經很久
但是,上半場戲我們也唱了首好歌
還有,我們及興配合得很好
不,我不是你的隨從
但我會在這幫助你
我向來如此

ARTHUR:
And you really want me?
你真的想要我嗎?
LADY:
More than ever!
比以前都還要想要

BOTH:
Twice in every show!
There comes a song like this!
It starts off soft and low
And ends up with a kiss.
Oh, this is the scene
That ends like this.
每齣戲兩次
這麼一首歌
婉約的開始
以熱吻做終
噢這就是那一景
這樣的做終

LADY:
Find the grail, Arthur!
And when you do, 
I'll be there
Waiting for you!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Goodbye!
去找到那聖杯,亞瑟
當你找到的時候
我會在這等你
再見
再見

再見

留言