【大智若魚】Fight the Dragons 挑戰惡龍


I've never been a man who lived an office life
I've never been a man behind a desk
I've always been a man who said that staying still was playing dead
The kind who's looking forward to the challenges ahead
我不曾當個上班族
我不曾坐過辦公桌
我一向都說好死不如快活
不停向前挑戰才會像我


People say that's irresponsible
People tell me stay at home
But I'm not made for things like mowing lawns or apron strings
I'm my best, when not at rest
人們說我不夠負責
人們叫我在家待著
但我可不想每天洗碗除草
不停歇我才能表現最好

So I fight the dragons and I storm the castles
And I win a battle or two
Then comes the day it's time,
I'm packing up and I am bringing all my stories home to you
所以我對抗惡龍、我大鬧城堡
然後打贏他個一兩場
直到時候到的那一天
我會收拾行囊回家,帶給你這精采的故事

All I can see is miles ahead with miles to go
All I can feel is wind and sun and sky
Stop for a coffee, make a friend, and pray the day will never end
'Cause there's one more adventure waiting 'round another bend
山水遙遙路迢迢
我能感受到風與陽光和天空
喝杯咖啡、交個朋友,祈禱這一天不會停
因為下個轉角永遠有新的冒險

Where I fight the dragons and I storm the castles
And I win a battle or two
But then a feeling comes
Like fifty thousand drums all banging, "Bring my stories home to you"
我會對抗惡龍、我會大鬧城堡
然後贏他個一兩場
直到感覺來的那一天
好似鑼鼓喧天,都在呼喊我帶給你這精采的故事

And I wonder as I wander on the road from door to door
Exactly what you think of where I've been
一邊思索一邊遊歷一戶一戶過客人家
你想得到的地方我都去過

Do you know I joined the circus, met a mermaid, fought a war?
Do you know I think of you through thick and thin?
Because even though I'm making deals and bringin' people joy
I'm usually only thinking of my boy
你可知道我會馬戲、結過了婚也打了仗?
你可知道我想著你,不論何時同舟共濟
就算我在為了別人帶來開心或做生意
我的孩子時常在我心裡

Out there on the road I pray
You'll come to my one day
And say, "Let's fight the dragons and then storm the castles 'til we win what needs to be won"
So when I'm old and tired, you'll do the job required
You'll be there telling stories to your son
在外旅途我不停祈禱
有天你會找到我並說
我們來對抗惡龍、我們大鬧城堡
然後拿下該贏的戰爭
當我頹老,而你達成使命
你將會把故事帶給你的兒子

And we fight the dragons and we storm the castles
And I do the best that I can 
For everybody knows that's how the story goes
To turn each boy into a bigger man
我們會對抗惡龍、大鬧城堡
我會盡我該盡的人事
每一個人都知道故事發展
好讓每個男孩都能成為男人

So I'll fight the dragons 'til you can
所以直到你可以之前
我都會為你對抗惡龍

留言