【夥伴們】Being alive 活著




[speaking]ROBERT:
Stop!...What do you get?
停!...你們到底得到甚麼?

Someone to hold you too close.
Someone to hurt you too deep.
Someone to sit in your chair,
To ruin your sleep,
有個人抱你太緊
有個人傷你太深
有個人搶你坐位
或吵你睡眠




[speaking]
PAUL: That's true, but there's more to it than that.
沒錯,但還有更多
SARAH: Is that all you think there is to it?
你只看到這樣?
HARRY:
You've got so many reasons for not being with someone, but
Robert, you haven't got one good reason for being alone.
你可以找到很多理由孤單一人,但Robert,這些都不是好理由。
LARRY:
Come on, you're on to something, Bobby. You're on to something.
快了,你繼續說,Bobby,你就快了解了。


Someone to need you too much.
Someone to know you too well.
Someone to pull you up short,
And put you through hell,
有個人太需要你
有個人太理解你
有個人讓你停佇
並讓你痛苦

[speaking]
DAVID: You see what you look for, you know.
你懂得,你都會選擇性觀察。
JOANNE: You're not a kid anymore, Robby. I don't think you'll ever be a kid again, kiddo.
你已經不是個小孩子了,Robby,你也不再會變成一個小孩了,孩子。
PETER: Hey, buddy, don't be afraid it won't be perfect. The only thing to be afraid of really is that it won't be.
嘿,别擔心會出問題,你該擔心不會出問題。
JENNY: Don't stop now. Keep going.
别現在停下,繼續。


Someone you have to let in,
Someone whose feelings you spare,
Someone who, like it or not,
Will want you to share
A little, a lot.
有個人必須讓步
有個人必須體諒
有個人,不管怎樣
都得分享
或多或少

SUSAN: And what does all that mean?
那這些代表甚麼呢?
LARRY: Robert, how do you know so much about it when you've never been there?
Robert,你沒經歷過怎能如此篤定?
HARRY: It's much better living it than looking at it, Robert.
旁觀和實際體驗是兩回事,Robert
PETER: Add 'em up, Bobby. Add 'em up.
再想想,巴比,再想想。


Someone to crowd you with love.
Someone to force you to care.
Someone to make you come through,
Who'll always be there,
As frightened as you,
Of being alive,
有個人用愛陪伴
被迫關心這個人
有個人陪你度過
不曾離開
同甘共苦
讓你活著

Being alive.
Being alive.
Being alive!
活著
活著
活著

Somebody hold me too close.
Somebody hurt me too deep.
Somebody sit in my chair,
And ruin my sleep,
And make me aware,
Of being alive.
Being alive.
有個人抱你太緊
有個人傷你太深
有個人搶你坐位
或吵你睡眠
讓你能感到
還活著
活著

Somebody need me too much.
Somebody know me too well.
Somebody pull me up short,
And put me through hell,
And give me support,
For being alive.
Make me alive.
Make me alive.
有個人太需要你
有個人太理解你
有個人讓你停佇
並讓我痛苦
也給我支持
因為活著
讓我活著
讓我活著

Make me confused.
Mock me with praise.
Let me be used.
Vary my days.
讓我困惑
冷嘲熱諷
利用著我
改變了我

But alone,
Is alone,
Not alive.
但一個人
就是一個人
並非活著

Somebody crowd me with love.
Somebody force me to care.
Somebody let me come through,
I'll always be there,
As frightened as you,
To help us survive,
Being alive.
Being alive.
Being alive!
有個人用愛陪伴
有個人總得關心
有個人陪你度過
我不會離開
同甘且共苦
讓我們生存
活著
活著
活著!