【大智若魚】Be the hero 當個英雄



What if I told you
You could change the world
With just one thought
What if I told you
You could be a king
Anything you desired, boy
Anything on a plate
All within your power to create
如果我說
只要靈機一動
你就能改變世界
如果我說
你能成為國王
你所渴望的,孩子
你說企求的
都能靠自己力量創造?

I know somewhere in the darkness
There's a story meant for me
Where I always know exactly what to say
I know somewhere some surprising ending
Waits for me to tell it my own way
我知道黑暗中某處
有個屬於我的故事
在那我總知道台詞
我知道如何去述說
那令人驚豔的結局

Be the hero of your stoty if you can
Be the champion in the fight
Not just the man
Don't depend on other people
To put paper next to pen
Be the hero of your story, boy, and then
You can rise to be the hero once again
如果可以就做你自己故事的英雄
當那鬥爭的冠軍
不要僅只為人
別太仰賴他人
去準備好紙筆
做你自己故事的英雄,孩子,並且
你能一再成為那個英雄
Now, the best part of an adventure
is the people you meet.
告訴你,旅程最美妙的地方
就是你將遇見的人

What if I said I met a witch
When I was very young
What if I said
She showed me how I die
若我說當我還年輕時
我曾遇過女巫?
若我說
她曾展示我的死亡?

Powerless in the face of it
Terrified in the wood
That was where my life was
Changed for good
在樹林中驚慌
無力的面對
那時該刻我的人生
就永遠被改變
Hey!
What if I said I met a giant
Wasting in a cave
What if I claimed I rose
To be far braver
Than the brave
若我說我在穴居時
曾遇見過巨人
而我宣稱我起身抵抗
比勇士還勇敢萬分
All my life of stories, son,
And every one is true
So believe me
As I'm telling you
孩子我的一生故事
和人生際遇都是真
所以當我告訴你
你要相信我

To be the hero of your story
While you may
Be the guy who gets the girl
And saves the day
當還來的急
做你自己故事的英雄
當個追到女孩的男孩
拯救了這一天

You don't need
A book of Greeks
To teach you how
To stay alive
Be the hero of each story
You derive
你不需要希臘古書
來教你如何生活
做每個故事的英雄
答案自然就來

Then forever you're
The hero who'll survive
那麼你永遠
都會存活下來

Every tale that you invent
Becomes a life
That you make real
Where each character
You meet
Becomes your friend
你發明的每個童話
都會栩栩如生
在你創造的世界裡
遇見的每個角色
都會成為摯友
You don't need to be
A novelist
To make believe what's
Waiting 'round the bend
你不需要當個小說家
才能想像轉角的世界

Edward + All:
Be the hero of your story
'Til it's done
Why go promenade when
You were born to run
做你自己故事的英雄
直到故事終點
若生來就是飛毛腿
就別悠閒划步

Edward:
If you understand
This premise
You will never be alone
如果你懂
這件事
你永遠都不會孤單

Edward + Some:
You can conquer
Every challenge
You can face each
Stepping stone
你能征服
每個挑戰
你能面對
每項阻礙

Edward + All:
Be the hero of your story
做你自己故事的英雄

Edward:
What if I swore
I saw a mermaid swimming
In the mist
What if I told you
She would be the first girl
That I kissed
若我發誓
我曾看過人魚
在霧霾中游泳
若我說
她是我第一次輕吻的女孩

Out there in the water
Filled with eagerness and fear
Here is what she whispered in my ear:
在那水中
充斥著殷切與惶恐
她在耳邊悄聲對我說
Edward + All:
Be the hero of your story
Be the hero of your story
Be the hero of your story
做你自己故事的英雄
做你自己故事的英雄
做你自己故事的英雄

Edward:
Now listen, son. Now, one day, I
met this fisherman, see?
聽著兒子,有一天
我遇見一個漁夫

Frustrated Fisherman:
Oh, you gotta help me! If I don't catch
a fish, my family's gonna starve!
噢,你得幫幫我
若我沒抓到魚
我的家人要挨餓
Edward:
Mmmhmm. Well, the fish are sleepin'!
You gotta get'em movin'.
Try the Alabama Stomp!
當魚都睡著了
你得讓牠們動起來
是是阿拉巴馬跺腳
Works every time!
每次都成功
Something about this rythym really gets their fins movin’.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
Teach a man the Alabama Stomp, you feed his soul!
這種韻律每次都讓那些鰭搖擺
給人一條魚,你餵養他一天
教人釣條魚,你為它一輩子
教他如何跺腳,你餵養他靈魂
I know somewhere in the future
There’s adventure waits for me
Filled with mystery and people
I can love
I know out there
On the road of life
I’ll live the story I’ve been
Dreaming of
我知道未來某處
冒險正在等著我
充滿神祕與人物
讓我愛上
我知道在那
人生之路上
我已活過夢想中的故事
Company:
Live the story I’ve been
Dreaming of!
Be the hero every time
You get the chance
If the music stops
Continue with the dance
活過夢想中的故事
每次都當個英雄
你有機會
若音樂停下
讓舞蹈繼續

Edward Bloom:
On a wing or on a prayer
You get there
Only with your voice
乘著翅膀或禱告
你將會到那
只要你還能出聲

All:
Be attentive
Be inventive
Be the first one to rejoice
With the story in your heart
You won’t need
Any other choice
You’re a hero,
Fighting dragons, winning wars
Be the hero
And the world will soon be yours!
要留意
要創新
要能為了你心中的故事
第一個歡喜
你不會需要
其他選擇
你就是英雄
贏得戰爭,擊敗惡龍
當個英雄
世界就會是你的!



留言