【富麗秀】Buddy's blues 巴迪的憂鬱




BUDDY:
Hello, folks, we're into the Follies!
First, though, folks, we'll pause for a mo'.
No, no, folks, you'll still get your jollies--
It's just I got a problem that I think you should know.
See, I've been very perturbed of late, very upset,
Very betwixt and between.
The things that I want, I don't seem to get.
The things that I get--you know what I mean!
歡迎來看富麗秀
但我們得先暫停一下
你還是會有娛樂
只是我得讓你知道我的煩惱
其實,最近我好忐忑又煩心
像是餅乾裡的夾心
想取得的不可得
已擁有的又不..你懂我的意思

I've got those"God-why-don't-you-love-me-oh-you-do-I'll-see-you-later"Blues,
That"Long-as-you-ignore-me-you're-the-only-thing-that-matters"Feelin,
That"If-I'm-good-enough-for-you-you're-not-good-enough"
and, "Thank-you-for-the-present-but-what's-wrong-with-It?"Stuff,
Those"Don't-come-any-closer-'cause-you-know-how-much-I-love-you"Feelings,
Those"Tell-me-that-you-love-me-oh-you-did-I-gotta-run-now"Blues.
我總會有「老天你幹嘛不愛我噢你原來愛我晚點見」的憂鬱
還有「一但你忽略我你就變成全世界最重要」的感覺
那種「我配的上你你就會配不上我」和「謝謝你的禮物但你到底在送甚麼鬼」的事情
那些「別在靠近了你也懂我會多愛你」的心意
加上「說你愛我噢你說了我得趕快跑走」的憂鬱

Margie... Margie... Margie... Margie.
She says she really love: me.
"MARGIE":I love him-
BUDDY:-she says. She says she really cares.
"MARGIE":I care, I Care.
BUDDY:She says that I'm her hero.
"MARGIE":He's my hero-
BUDDY:-she says. I'm perfect, she swears.
"MARGIE":You're perfect, goddamit.
BUDDY:She says that if we parted-
"MARGIE":If we parted-
BUDDY:-she says.She says that she'd be sick.
"MARGIE":Oh, God, I'm sick.
BUDDY:She says she's mine forever-
"MARGIE":Forever-
BUDDY:-she says.I gotta get outta here quick!

是瑪姬!瑪姬、瑪姬、瑪姬
她宣稱她真的愛我(瑪姬:我愛他-)
-她宣稱,她宣稱她很在乎(瑪姬:我在乎、我在乎)
她宣稱我是她的英雄(瑪姬:他是我的英雄-)
-她宣稱,我很完美,她發誓(瑪姬:你超完美,馬的)
她宣稱如果我們分開(瑪姬:如果我們分開)
她宣稱,她可能會生病(瑪姬:天啊我病了)
她宣稱她會永遠屬於我(瑪姬:永遠-)
-她那樣說,那我得趕快離開這裡!

I've got those"Whisper-how-I'm-better-than-I-think-but-what-do-you-know?"Blues,
That"Why-do-you-keep-telling-me-I-stink-when-I-adore-you?"Feeling.
That"Say-I'm-all-the-world-to-you-you're-out-of-your-mind-
I-know-there's-someone-else-and-I-could-kiss-you-behind,"
Those"You-say-I'm-terrific-but-your-taste-was-always-rotten"Feelings,
Those
"Go-away-I-need-you,"
"Come-to-me-I'll-kill-you,"
"Darling-I'll-do-anything-to-keep-you-with-me-till-you-
Tell-me-that-you-love-me-oh-you-did-now-beat-it-will-you?"Blues!

我總會有「悄聲讚嘆我讓我好能心中反駁你」的憂鬱
還有「為何我那麼仰慕你你卻一直說我糟糕」的感覺
那種「居然說我是你的全世界你瘋了嗎」和「我知道有另個人但我願意追隨」的事情
那些「你說我超厲害但你的品味向來很爛」的心意
那些「走開啦我需要你」
「快過來我要殺了妳」
「親愛的我會做任何事情好讓你跟我在一起直到你說愛我噢你說過了還不快滾」
的憂鬱!

Sally... Sally...Sally...Sally.
She says she loves another-
"SALLY":Another-
BUDDY:-she says, A fella she prefers.
"SALLY":Furs. Furs.
BUDDY:She says that he's her idol.
"SALLY":Idolidolidolidol-
BUDDY:-she says.Ideal, she avers.
"SALLY":You deal..."Avers"!!
BUDDY:She says that anybody-
"SALLY":Buddy-bleah!-
BUDDY:-she says,Would suit her more than I.
"SALLY":Aye, aye, aye.
BUDDY: She says that I'm a washout-
"SALLY":You're a washout-
BUDDY:-she says.I love her so much, I could die!
"SALLY":Ooh. Ooh.Ah! Ah!
莎莉、莎莉、莎莉、莎莉
她宣稱她愛上別人(莎莉:別人-)
-她宣稱,那個男人比較投她喜好(莎莉:皮草、皮草)
她宣稱,他是欽仰的對象(莎莉:偶像偶像偶像)
-她宣稱,斷言他十分理想(十分?沒錯!)
她宣稱任何人(莎莉:你?嘔!)
-她宣稱,都會比我適合她一起(莎莉:一唉一唉一唉)
她宣稱我已經過氣(莎莉:你早就過氣)
-她如此宣稱,我卻愛她愛的要死!(莎莉:噢噢啊啊)

BUDDY:Oh!I've got those"God-why-don't-you-love-me-oh-you-do-I'll-see-you-later"Blues-
GIRLS:Bla-bla-blues-!
BUDDY:That"Long-as-you-ignore-me-you're-the-only-thing-that-matters"Feeling-
GIRLS:Feeling-!
BUDDY:That"If-I'm-good-enough-for-you-you're-not-good-enough"-
GIRLS:Woo-!
BUDDY:And "Thank-you-for-the-present-but-what's-wrong-with-it?"stuff-
GIRLS:Ooh-!
BUDDY:Those"Don't-come-any-closer-'cause-you-know-how-much-I-love-you"Feelings.
GIRLS:Bla-bla-blues-!

我總會有「老天你幹嘛不愛我噢你原來愛我晚點見」的憂鬱
還有「一但你忽略我你就變成全世界最重要」的感覺
那種「我配的上你你就會配不上我」和「謝謝你的禮物但你到底在送甚麼鬼」的事情
那些「別在靠近了你也懂我會多愛你」的心意

BUDDY:
Those
"If-you-will-then-I-can't,
If-you-don't-then-I-gotta,
Give-it-to-me-I-don't-want-it.
If-you-won't-I-gotta-have-it,
High-low-wrong-right-
Yes-no-black-white.
God-why-don't-you-love-me-oh-you-do-I'll-see-you-later"
Blues!

那些
「如果你會我就不行」
「如果你不那我就要去」
「給我拿來我又不想要」
「你不給我我偏偏要」
「高低錯對是否黑白」
「老天你幹嘛不愛我噢你原來愛我晚點見」的憂鬱!