【富麗秀】Too many morning 太多個早晨


BEN:
Too many mornings
Waking and pretending I reach for you,
Thousands of mornings
Dreaming of my girl.
太多個早晨
醒來假裝著你伸手可及
上千個早晨
夢著我的女孩

All that time wasted,
Merely passing through,
Time I could have spent
So content
Wasting time with you.
那些浪費掉的時間
幾乎虛度
我本可與妳相度
時光如此滿足

Too many mornings
Wishing that the room might be filled with you.
Morning to morning,
Turning into days.
太多個早晨
奢望房間裡只有妳
晨又成了日
日又復一日

All the days that I thought would never end,
All the nights with another day to spend.
All those times I'd look up to see
Sally standing at the door
Sally moving to the bed,
Sally resting in my arms
With her head against my head.
本來以為不會結束的所有日子
還得度過的那些日夜
這些年來,我抬頭便看見
莎莉站在門前
莎莉走向床邊
莎莉懷中休息
她的頭靠在我的旁邊

SALLY:
If you don't kiss me, Ben, I think I'm going to die.
如果你現在不親我,班,我覺得我會死

How I planned:
What I'd wear tonight and
When should I get here,
How should I find you,
Where I'd stand,
What I'd say in case you didn't remember.
How I'd remind you--
You remembered.
And my fears were wrong!
我計畫著
今晚要穿甚麼還有
怎麼來到這
我要怎麼找到你
要站在哪
要說甚麼,如果你忘了我
要怎麼讓你想起
但你記得
我的擔心都是錯的

Was it ever real?
Did I ever love you this much?
Did we ever feel
So happy then?
有真過嗎?
我是否真的那麼愛你?
我們當時是否
如此快樂

BEN:
It was always real
一直都是真的

SALLY:
I should have worn green.
And I've always loved you
this much. I wore green the last time.
We can always feel
The time I
this happy... was happy...
我該穿綠色的
我一直都這麼愛你
上次我也是穿綠色的
我們能一直感覺
這樣快樂如昔

BOTH:
Too many mornings
Wasted in pretending I reach for you.
How many mornings
Are there still to come!
太多個早晨
浪費在假裝你伸手可及
多少個早晨
還有機會到來!

How much time can we hope that there will be?
Not much time, but it's time enough for me.
If there's time to look up and be/see
Sally standing at the door,
Sally moving to the bed,
Sally resting in your/my arms,
With your head against my head.
我們還能奢求多少時間?
不多,但若有時間看見
於我來說足矣
莎莉站在門前
莎莉靠近床邊
莎莉/在你懷中休息
你的頭靠在我的旁邊